The Third Eye Therapy
The Shirodhara technique soothes and invigorates the senses and the mind. A total feeling of wellness, mental clarity and comprehension is experienced in this process. This is one of the most divine therapies, awakening your body’s intuitive knowledge.
What is Shirodhara Treatment
Shirodhara is a form of Ayurveda therapy that involves gently pouring liquids over the forehead and can be one of the steps involved in Panchakarma. The name comes from the Sanskrit words shiro (head) and dhara (flow). In this process, warm herbal oils, milk or buttermilk, or decoctions are poured in a slow steady stream on your forehead. This treatment is profoundly relaxing, nourishing. It will improve your mental clarity and comprehension.
Benefits of Shirodhara
- Stimulates the 3rd eye and crown chakras, and awakens intuition and inner wisdom
- Relieves stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia through natural serotonin, dopamine, and melatonin release
- Helps mental focus and concentration
- Works on the cerebral system, helps to relax the nervous system, and balances the ‘Praan Vaayu’ (life force energy) around the head
- Improves the sensitivity of five senses
- Reduces and relieves migraine headaches
- Decreases hair loss and fatigue and makes one calm and refreshed
- Deeply relaxes mind and body
- Releases negative emotions and thought patterns.
- Improves sleep patterns
- Rejuvenates the entire face and softens worry lines
- Heightens the senses
- Increases spiritual awareness
- Pacifies vata reducing anxiety, restlessness, irritability, nervousness, fear & excessive thinking
- Improves mental focus and concentration.
- Mesmerizing and tantalizing effects
- Treatment of several diseases connected with the head, neck, eyes, ears, nose, throat
- For nervous disorders and dispositions
- Reduces shoulder and neck pains
- Increases luster and form of hair and more
Shirodrara Treatment with warm herbal water: 30 min $49 / 60 min $69
Or add Herbal Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil or Warm Milk $ 15