Expand your facial services with a noninvasive tool that enhances product absorption to create visible and instant results. Unique sphere-shaped tips create micro-channels in the skin allowing Osmosis active ingredients to be driven deep for optimal skin restoration.
benefits with product support
• Gentle exfoliation • For all skin types and conditions • Increase hydration • Reduce the appearance of ne lines, wrinkles and age spots • Visibly improve texture of skin and diminish scar tissue • Reduce blemishes and in ammation • Increase circulation
RevitaPen medi-infusion protocol PROTOCOL:
Treatment offering immediate and long term results with noninvasive tool, RevitaPen, to enhance product absorption and drive active ingredients deep into the skin for optimal skin restoration. The enhanced treatment stimulates circulation, visibly softens ne lines, reduces scarring, improves hydration levels and control breakouts. RECOMMENDED FOR: All skin types, except in amed or open breakouts.
What to Expect After RevitaPen Facial
days 1 – 4
The skin will be tighter, rmer, plumper and will look radiant. The client may feel dryness as the stratum corneum experiences a gentle exfoliation.
days 5 – 7
More speci c results of the facial will be seen. More evenly toned, rmer skin as well as positive results of their targeted skin concern.
May perform treatment but avoid areas listed below:
• Skin Tags
• Dermatosis Papulose Nigra
• Scars less than 6 months old
• Severe solar keratosis
• Active Blemishes
Do not perform treatment on individuals with:
• Nursing or pregnant women
• Undiagnosed lesions, rashes, or skin infections
• Recent herpes outbreaks
• Severe cases of Rosacea
• Diabetes and other Auto-immune system disorders
• Undergoing cancer treatment
RevitaPen Facial $89
3 series $250 6 series $490
RevitaPen with Facial Infusion $145
3 series $420 6 series $780